A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE
1. Login to your account via the APRA AMCOS website – you’ll need your member number and password.
2. Once you’ve logged in you’ll arrive at the dashboard.
3. Select the ‘Performance Report’ tab at the top of the dashboard.
4. Select the ‘Create a Performance Report’ button to get started.
- You’ll need to register your works before you can add them to a Performance Report. To register a work, go back to the main dashboard and click the ‘Works’ tab.
5. Fill in the performance details, including your name, performance date and location.
- If you’re playing a regular gig or residency, you’ll need to submit a Performance Report for each gig.
6. Add works to your Performance Report by: a) Adding individual works from your own list of registered works b) Selecting works from the APRA AMCOS database c) Selecting a Setlist that you’ve saved previously
- To create a Setlist, go back to the main dashboard and select 'Setlists'.
- You can also create Performance Reports with a combination of a Setlist and individual works.
- To add individual works, you can switch between searching for ‘Your Works’ and ‘All Works’ at any time.
7. Select the works you want to add to your Performance Report.
- If you want to remove a Work from your Performance Report list, simply untick the box next to the song and it will not be submitted.
8. If your work or a song you want to include in your Performance Report is not in our database, you can also manually add this to your Performance Report.
9. Once all the works are correctly listed, you can then submit your Performance Report.
10. Press ‘Finish’.
Need more help? Get in touch with the APRA AMCOS Writer Services team: 0800 642 634 or email@example.com. We’re here to help!